What is SOFORT Banking?
SOFORT Banking is based in Germany and it is the most popular payment method. Besides Germany, we cover Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, and Slovakia.
Payments through SOFORT Banking are real time transactions that are available for account holders of any bank that is associated with SOFORT Banking. It is very secure, easy, and familar and it is the safest online banking system in Germany
Adding SOFORT Banking as a payment method helps merchants reach 7 European countries with high bank coverage and increase their earnings.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment using SOFORT Banking, they can select their bank upon checkout, which opens the online banking window that the consumer is familiar with. Then, the consumer enters the bankig information, authorizes the transaction, and the amount is debited from the consumer's account and credited to the merchant account.
- Secure payment processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a local payment supported by all major banks.
- Target a market with high banking coverage.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all type of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- No Paygol account necessary.