What is POLi?
POLi is an online payment option which facilitates an internet banking payment from a customer's bank account to a merchant. All this process can be done via integration with your website checkout.
POLi is a great alternative for people without credit cards, or for those who have them - but would prefer not to use them to shop online.
The POLi service operates with Australian and New Zealand banks. POLi can be accessed with these banks to make payments from anywhere in the world.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment using POLi they select their bank and click to proceed with payment. After they log in to their bank they have to follow instructions to complete the payment.
- Secure payment processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a local payment supported by all major banks.
- Target a market with high internet access.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- No Paygol account needed.