What is Trustly?
Trustly is a payment method that allows consumers to pay from their bank account across Europe.
With Trustly you can accept payments and transfers from bank accounts in 29 European countries and reach more customers at no additional cost. Your customers can pay from the account of their choice, using their familiar banking login details.
How does it work?
Consumers select their bank and log in with their regular access codes over a secure, encrypted connection. Then they choose the account from which their wish to pay (for example, savings account or current account). As the last step consumers must verify their purchase.
- One agreement 29, countries across Europe.
- Secure payment processing. Payment screen provided directly by banks.
- Allows for larger payments.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Customers can pay from the account of their choice, using their familiar banking login details.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process. No extra registration needed.
- No Paygol account needed.