What is Servipag?
Servipag is a payment platform for online and cash based transactions, allowing payments for more than 200 different services. Servipag enables merchants to receive payments from consumers via local credit and debit cards (Redcompra), retail cards and cash. It is one of the most popular payment systems in Chile and it is available for new or established merchants.
With more than 20 years of experience, Servipag allows consumers to pay their utility bills, their school tuition, an even allows commuters to recharge their metro and bus cards. In addition, consumers can use Servipag to realize bank transactions such as deposits and wiretransfers.
Payments through Servipag can be processed electronically in their payment portal or by printing a voucher that can be paid in more than 370 locations.
How does it work?
When consumers pay using Servipag, they can choose to pay online or to print a voucher which can be taken to any branch store and be paid in cash or any local payment method. The bank or retail store can be chosen at checkout to complete the payment by entering the information requested.
- Real time online processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a trusted local payment.
- Target a market with high internet penetration and high card accessibility.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- Allows payment with multiple local options.