What is PSE?
Colombia is an attractive eCommerce market in Latin America, with a population of around 48 million people, the market is in its development phase and expected to grow. The eCommerce activity in Colombia is based mainly in local credit cards, and prepaid cash payments. We offer several payment methods including Davivienda, PSE (Pagos Seguros en Línea) and Efecty to help merchants take advantage of the growing eCommerce market.
PSE payments work like a type of bank deposit and transactions are debited from one account and credited to another. Alternatively, with Efecty, customers can make offline payments that can be paid by cash at any of their branch stores.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to pay via PSE they have to make an online bank transfer through this payment method. Transaction is confirmed immediately.
- Real time and secure payment processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a trusted local payment.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- Allows payment with multiple local options.