What is Przelewy24?
Przelewy24 is the most popular Polish online payment platform and it is supported by more than 30 local banks in Poland. Przelewy24 enables merchants to receive payments from consumers through the use of credit and debit cards issued by all the major banks in Poland.
Payments through Przelewy24 are real time transactions that are available for account holders of all the major banks in Poland or consumers with international credit cards. It is very secure, easy, and familiar for the consumers as it allows them to pay using their own bank.
Adding Przelewy24 as a payment method helps merchants reach shoppers that are familiar with the most widely used internet payment platform in Poland and increase their earnings.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment using Przelewy24, they simply choose their preferred bank upon checkout. An online banking window, that the consumer is familiar with, will open and they will log in or enter their relevant bank information. They will then authorize the transaction and the amount will be debited from the consumer's account and credited to the merchant's account.
- Secure payment processing. Payment screen provided directly by banks.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering the safest payment platform in Poland.
- Target a market with high internet penetration.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process. No extra registration needed.
- No Paygol account necessary.