What is Pago Fácil?
Argentina has an excellent consumer market in Latin America, with a population of around 43.4 million people, the market is dominated by local credit cards and other prepaid options. One of the most used offline payment methods is Pago Fácil, with multiple offices in provinces and their locaties in the country.
Payments through Pago Fácil are offline payments that can be paid by cash or the preferred method at any of their branch offices or associated stores.
Adding Argentinian payment methods helps merchants reach an excellent consumer market in Latin America and increase their earnings.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment using Pago Fácil, they will receive a voucher with a barcode at checkout. The consumner can take this voucher to a branch store and pay by cash or any other preferred method.
- Secure payment processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a trusted local payment.
- Target a market with high internet penetration and low card accessibility.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- Allows payment with multiple local options.