What is OXXO?
Mexico is the second largest eCommerce market in Latin America and has a population of more than 129 million people. We offer several payment methods including Banco Santander, Banamex and OXXO, to help merchants take advantage of the growing eCommerce market.
OXXO vouchers are offline cash payments that can be paid at any OXXO store, which is a chain of convenience stores from Mexico with over 13.000 stores.
Adding Mexican payment methods helps merchants reach the second biggest market in Latin America and increase their earnings.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment via OXXO, they will receive a voucher when they checkout. The consumer can take this voucher to any OXXO location and pay by their preferred method.
- Secure payment processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a trusted local payment.
- Target the 2nd largest eCommerce market in Latin America.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- Allows payment with multiple local options.