What is Boleto Bancário?
Brazil is the biggest economy in Latin America and has a population of more than 210 million people. We offer multiple payment methods including Boleto Bancário, Banco Itaú, Banco do Brasil, Santander, Caixa and Bradesco to help merchants take advantage of the growing eCommerce market.
Boleto Bancário transactions can be paid electronically through internet banking or with cash in post offices, supermarkets and ATM's, because it acts as a pro-forma invoice.
Adding Brazilian payment methods helps merchants reach the biggest market in Latin America and increase their earnings.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make a payment using Boleto Bancário, they will receive a Boleto bank slip at checkout. They can then pay by bank transfer or at any bank branch, ATN or store.
- Secure processing.
- Allows for larger payments.
- Increase earnings by offering a trusted local payment.
- Target the largest eCommerce market in Latin America.
- No registration costs or monthly fees.
- Available for all types of markets / stores.
- Trusted local payment method. No fraud risk.
- Local currency payment.
- Convenient, familiar, and simple process.
- Allows payment with multiple local options.