Terms of service
|1. This agreement is understood and concluded by the client (you) filling out the required details for registration on PayGol website. The client guarantees the completeness of any information provided.|
2. Any illegal use of our service is strictly prohibited. This includes sexual, racist and discriminatory content, along with any content that may be considered as harassment towards an individual or organization.
3. You are not allowed to use any of our resources to send spam and/or advertise any third party products/services.
4. You are responsible for the privacy of your data and storage of your username and password.
5. You agree that all activities that can be traced to your account are deemed as having been performed by yourself and are legally bound to you. You accept responsibility for your content, in accordance with generally applicable laws. PayGol does not assume any liability for your content. You exempt PayGol from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of your content. You are to be held solely responsible.
6. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to our staff, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
7. PayGol neither claims nor guarantees either availability or performance of this service. While we make every effort to deliver the service promptly, PayGol accepts no liability for transmission delays or failures.
8. In accordance with legal requirements, usage data is recorded for the necessary purposes of maintaining the service.
9. You use the service entirely at your own risk.
10. Payments shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by PayGol. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by PayGol nor have any effect on our records, calculations or decisions.
11. As part of the service, PayGol is granting you limited access to the service, website and servers. PayGol is permitted to limit, deny, create different priorities for different users, update or cancel some or all of the functionality of the service at any time, without prior notice.
12. In any marketing of your service, you are responsible of providing all the required information specified in our website, including the price that end users will have to pay for using your service.
13. You shall receive a payment related to the number of valid uses of your services, as determined by PayGol. The exact amount of the revenue share for each type of service use is specified at the website.
14. PayGol reserves the right to change its pricing, revenue sharing and/or payment structure at any time, as defined on the website. PayGol will inform you about such change via e-mail or the website. If you do not agree with the change, you may terminate the agreement.
15. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of any of the following countries: Chile, The Netherlands, and/or United Kingdom.
16. Where we, our suppliers, the networks or other authorities suspect that your account is generating revenue through fraud traffic or shows signs of AIT (Artificial Inflation of Traffic), payouts to the client will be set on hold until the case is cleared. In case of fraud traffic or AIT(Artificial Inflation of Traffic) PayGol may deduct the respective amount from the total payout amount due to you.
|1. You offer products for sale only if you have the legal right to market and sell such products.|
2. You do not use our services for any activities considered fraudulent or illegal under any laws or regulations in any applicable jurisdiction.
3. You will refrain from using abusive and vulgar language towards PayGol employees, regardless of the contact method. Abusive conduct will not be tolerated and will result in account termination.
4. You are the only responsible of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
|The following is a list of activities that are forbidden from being performed through PayGol services:|
1. Money laundering.
2. Infringing on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark or other property rights.
3. Spamming, fraud traffic or AIT (Artificial Inflation of Traffic).
4. Abusing PayGol services in any way we might consider inappropriate.
5. Any illegal or criminal purpose (including child pornography, hacking, fraud, and harassment).
|1. If any of your customers complain in any way about your services, PayGol will use commercially reasonable efforts to redirect them to you and/or your customer support services in hope that this will help resolve such disputes.|
2. Fees related to the use of our services will not be refunded in any case.
|Artificial Inflation of Traffic (AIT) is defined as the increase of traffic by artificial methods such as SMS spamming, sending several SMS in rapid succession from a unique number and/or location, using your unused phone account balance in order to obtain a higher income at the time of payout, or any use of credit cards and other payment methods that might be considered irregular based on PayGol's criteria.|
1. If you become suspect of AIT, your account might be suspended while we conduct an investigation on your services, during which you will be asked for third-party verifiable proof that your traffic is real.
2. In the eventuality that either PayGol or one of our associated operators or providers gets fined because of your actions, you shall be invoiced for all such costs, and we might have to provide your personal information to prosecuting entities if requested.
3. If you fail to comply with the regulations of both PayGol and the involved countries, your services and/or account might be immediately terminated, and your PayGol account's balance withheld indefinitely.
|Balance expiration (mobile payments only)|
|Earnings generated from mobile payments have an expiration period of 12 months. This applies to abandoned or suspended accounts, and also to active accounts that did not reach the payout threshold within said time frame. Expired balances will not be paid out.|
|Trying to abuse the affiliate system is not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) merchants having multiple accounts and being their own referrals in order to gain additional income. This will result in the immediate termination of any accounts related to the offending user.|